My HealthyPlace blog this week is about Secrets in Eating Disorder Recovery. Ohhhhhhh, how my eating disorder loves secrets. I could ramble on for thirty minutes with secrets that my eating disorder is currently keeping, but if I do that, how will I ever hang on to my eating disorder?! Which, as my team has pointed out lately, some portion of me is damned determined to do.
- I’ve lost every pound I gained in Utah (and maybe a little more).
- I’ve been on exercise restriction since November, yet still find myself in the gym 3-5 days a week.
- I keep a box of laxatives in my car. I don’t use them, but it’s nice to know there’s the option.
- I’m ace at “meeting” my exchanges while choosing the lowest calorie options possible.
- I’m still counting calories.
- I (my eating disorder?) get insanely excited every time my dietitian weighs me and I’m down a little more.
How’s that for honesty?
In other news…
My friend (and music video co-star) Jill over at Lost and Not Found has been having a lot of fun with creating vlogs lately. You should seriously check out her hand puppet one because it makes me laugh every time. EVERY. TIME.
She did one this week with Frequently Asked Questions that she gets from readers of her blog. She gets frequently asked questions?! She has clearly made it to the big time. Why don’t you guys ask me questions?! Lame-o.
Kidding. But really. I want to join in the fun and make a vlog with FAQs. So ask some questions you’ve been dying to know the answer to (they don’t have to be relevant to anything!). I’m a fairly open book and slightly narcissistic to boot.